Clayton Hoover and Sons Roofing represents the highest standards of excellence, quality, and knowledge in the shingle roofing industry. As a family-owned and operated business, we have been providing residential and commercial roofing services for 4 generations. With more than 75 years of roofing experience in the South Bend area, who else would you want to install your new roof?
Our Roofing Materials
You deserve the best! That’s why we always use the best products. We are proud to be a CertainTeed® ShingleMaster™ certified company. We use CertainTeed® products on all of our roofing jobs, delivering top-of-the-line, beautiful, and durable roofs to homes and businesses throughout Michiana.
- Traditional Color Palette
- Dual-layered laminated fiberglass-based construction provides extra protection from the elements.
- Class A fire-resistance rating
- 10-year SureStart™ Warranty on 100% replacement and labor costs due to manufacturing defects.
- 10-year StreakFighter® Warranty against streaking and discoloration caused by algae.
- 15-year, 110 mph Wind Resistance Warranty, with upgrades available for up to 130 mph.
- NailTrak® allows for more precise and fast installation
- QuadraBond™ adhesive secures shingles at four points, for maximum performance against wind and harsh weather conditions.
- StreakFighter® uses copper to naturally fight algae, which causes those nasty black streaks on your roof.
- CertaSeal™ upgraded asphalt sealant is designed to hold up against strong winds and resists drying and cracking over time.
Landmark PRO® Shingles
- Max Def Color Palette gives you a brighter, more vibrant, more dramatic appearance and depth of color.
- Dual-layered laminated fiberglass-based construction with thicker layers of asphalt provides an additional level of durability to your roof.
- 15-year StreakFighter® Warranty against streaking and discoloration caused by algae.
- Designed specifically for use with CertainTeed Landmark Series shingles
- Reduces costs and installation time with pre-cut starter shingles
- Features precision sealant for proper sealing at the eaves
- Upgrades wind warranty to 130 mph available on Landmark Series when SwiftStart is installed along the roof eaves and rakes
- A composite material of asphalt polymers, formed into a rolled sheet.
- Provides a protective barrier that is waterproof, does not rip, and seals around nails driven through it.
- Combats clogged gutters, high winds, and ice dams caused by standing water on low sloped roofs.
- Designed to withstand extremely high temperatures (up to 250°F).
- Slip-resistant surface reduces the risk of accidents.
- A lightweight, synthetic polymer-based material, formed into a large rolled sheet for quicker application.
- Reinforced with gauze.
- Outperforms felt and other synthetics.
- Provides exceptional water resistants.
- Eliminates the possibility of moisture-related expansion wrinkles.
- Slip-resistant surface reduces the risk of accidents, even when wet.
- We install CertainTeed Filtered and Unfiltered Rolled Ridge Vents.
- Prevents the premature deterioration of shingles and other roofing materials caused by inadequate ventilation
- Designed with an external baffle to deflect wind and weather over the vent
- Protects roof deckings and attics from rain, snow, and insects
- Vent openings allow air to pull from the attic.
- Flexible to fit a variety of different roof pitches
- Fast and easy installation
- 5-year SureStart™ Warranty
Quarrix SmartPlug™ Roof Patch
- Made of heavy-duty 24-gauge galvanized steel, reinforced to hold more than 700 lbs.
- A quick and easy solution to patching ventilation holes in roofs.
- Makes it easy to switch from static vents to ridge vents.
Always Here to Help
Contact us for a free estimate! We will come to your home or business to evaluate what your property needs. You’ll meet our team of trusted professionals who will help you select top-rated products to not only keep your roof safe but also give you the best curb appeal on the block. When it’s time to start roofing, we first put down our Catch-All system. No more huge dumpsters, destroyed lawns, or careless cleanup! The Catch-All system protects your home/business from any falling debris, never causes burnt or torn-up lawns like tarping and dumpsters do, and make cleanup a breeze. We take time to make sure the job is done right. That being said, most of our roofing jobs take just 1-3 days! We work quickly and efficiently to ensure that the quality results of our work never come at the cost of your convenience.
Start Your Free Estimate
Fill out the form below to start exploring your options.
Protect Your Business Leading Causes of Commercial Roof Damage Commercial roofs are installed for easy access and maintenance to a building created
Causes of Roof Damage How Can You Protect Your Roof? Your roof is both an asset and an investment. The integrity of
singly-ply underlayment TPO and EPDM Roofing If you were to look at all the layers of your roof piece by piece, you
Roof design and materials The Best Roof For The Midwest Clayton Hoover & Sons Roofing has been serving the South Bend Mishawaka